Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the ASABE 2021 Annual International Meeting Virtual Platform
ACCESS TO ALL 21 AIM CONTENT WILL EXPIRE JANUARY 8!
Here, you will find useful information on how to access content, browse the site pages, and connect and network with other AIM attendees.
All sessions (unless stated otherwise) will be recorded and links will be made available for viewing on-demand within a few hours of the completion of the session.
Attendees with full registration will have access to view all sessions.
Attendees with one-day access will only be able to view sessions that are recorded on the day of their paid registration. Example, Monday One-Day registrations will only be able to access content that was aired and recorded on Monday.
You will have access to this content through the end of 2021! Scroll to the bottom of the page for details on how to use this site.
A Message from our President
How to Use this Site
- Sign-in to the platform. Everyone is able to see this page and the Program Overview page. In order to access technical content, you first must have registered for 2021 AIM and received your confirmation email. Then, click on Schedule and enter your email and you will receive a successful message. You will then be sent an email to that address with login instructions. If you need to register for the conference still, go to the 21AIM registration website. Please allow at least 45-90 minutes to receive your confirmation and access to the platform.
- Sessions that you don’t want to miss can be starred as a “favorite” and will show up in your personal schedule. All technical sessions, the opening general session and keynote address, special guest speaker sessions, awards presentations, and CPDs will be recorded for on-demand playback, unless otherwise noted. We will publish the content as soon as it is available for you to view. You will have the ability to watch the on-demand content through the end of June! (Committee meetings and socials will not be recorded)
- Join our discussion board! We have a chat group set up for each poster session already. Please join these groups at the scheduled time according to the program overview to engage with the poster presenters. Feel free to start your own chat group too! First, go to Launch Chat (in the upper right-hand corner) and create your profile. This will allow you to chat with other attendees one-on-one and enables them to reach out to you for chat requests as well. For more information on how to use this feature, click here.
- Note that all events are listed in US Central Time, but you can visit everytimezone.com if you need assistance converting them to your time zone.
- Be sure to visit our exhibitors and sponsor page. We thank each of them for their continued support fo ASABE's Annual International Meeting.
Connection Tips/Technical Support
Before the conference begins, we encourage you to test your Zoom connection at https://www.zoom.us/test. We also suggest you join at least 10 minutes early prior to the start time of any live session you wish to attend to ensure you do not experience any connection issues. If you have any problems, exiting and reentering the Zoom event or session will often fix any issues.
You can reach us by selecting the help icon below for technical support at any time during the conference. Further, as a speaker, if you know who your moderator is and are having problems accessing your session, that person should be able to assist as well.